Tuesday, February 14, 2012

hoppy valentines, me love

where to begin? hmm. everybody is talking about it. everyone. even the frogs. 

everybody but me. i don't want to speak of real emotions. not now. i would like to believe that i suck at spilling my feelings onto this page. just so you know, as my blog title suggests, all my posts were driven by my thoughts. yes. my thoughts. i would rather keep my feelings to myself. it's that simple.

get a room.
i'm a private type of guy; especially when it comes to emotions. hope you won't call me selfish for thati may or may not have talked personally with my circle of friends, or in this blog of mine perhaps, about missing somebody, being happy for the moment, feeling down/lonely, or getting frustrated, enraged and desperate about things, yet i claim that i can only share so much. you might ask why. it's simply because i can't tell exactly how i feel. or should i say, i just choose not to. either way, life goes on. (it has to.)

everybody's entitled to experience love and pain; to lose and find ourselves; to be tortured with hurt or even exuberance, ahh that cloud nine feeling. we all have had these times already. or if not, we will.

today's 02/14/2012. the day of hearts. it comes only once a year--just one day to be extra special with your partner, or love buddies. i am expecting crazy gimmicks, flowers and chocolates and sweet couples to invade my eyes throughout the day. nonetheless, i won't be like them bitter people. let the happy be happy! 

to those of you who are single, take this little note of mine: you don't rush love. you can't bake a cake in a flash by setting the oven's temperature too high. it won't taste good. and as for those who have their cakes done, enjoy playing with the icing. more than that, enjoy the cake itself. savor its goodness until its very last bite. (i don't sound like me here. yuck. i don't talk about love that often. so bare with me.) important keywords: patience, timing and effort.

happy valentine's day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment