Saturday, February 11, 2012

and then it hit me

just now, i was diving into the disorganized folders of this pc where i dump all sorts of images. it is also occupied by all these paper works and more junk. and then i bumped into this. an image that made me go back to last year's moments. aah.

blue madness.
i miss the feeling of waking up too early for practices under the friendly sun. i miss the pool. the people. the conversations. i miss saying hello to sunshine. that very moment when the sun does its burning magic on my skin. that feeling of burying my body into the depths of cold and clear water. that moment of rising and breathing and forgetting. aah. i am currently bombarded by requirements and all that pressure-giving coconuts and it's driving me crazy. @_@

i have a few weeks left of my senior year. and then. i will be facing the so-called 'jungle' which happens to be filled with the utterly diverse animals: the fierce, the weak, the hungry, the proud, the lonely, and the happy. and then we have these predator-and-prey relationships, too. sigh.

i wish i knew what's gonna happen next. but then, you know what they say about wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment