Monday, December 19, 2011

a glass of cold beer


allow me to say that i've been having the time of my life these past few weeks, after the you-know-what. elated is the word. i am enjoying every... single... moment; day after day, night after night. it's sorta funny coz i wasn't expecting things to be the way they are now, yet i'm very much pleased with all that i have left, all those stupid fun things i did, and all that i have gained for myself. this triggers my angelic side to speak of gratefulness to all those kinds of stuff, for i am graced with enough reasons to be truly happy. my college buddies and close friends from the office are great sources of laughter, knowledge and love! indirectly, they motivate me to keep moving forward (coz there's no way back) and just be thankful for the past (it made me better anyways). thanks for the push! the one above inspires me not to hold grudges for it will just fire bullets of rage and bitterness which i think is unnecessary. i thank him for that.

my favorite oishi snack
there are less than four months more of my senior year and i think that i have been spending it wisely with good friends. real ones. nobody knows what lies ahead after this college drama. what we do know is that we are not going to dismiss the friendship. i love my high school friends just as much! i miss our random talks and giggles and our craziness. their unique sense of being fun-to-be-with makes them totally irreplaceable. i am me because of them--all of them. partly, maybe. i just can't wait for our get-together plans to happen!  

the future's uncertainties make life much more interesting and exciting. so carpe diem! 
best when shared with friends
oh, and by the way, i don't drink beer. it's not really my thing. these oishi snacks plus reminiscing the past and enjoying the present minus those hard drinks = me satisfying my hunger for tasteful delights. yum! 

1 comment:

  1. for those who didn't know, i was referring to the break-up. bow.

    ReplyDelete